Melanie (@MNBernard Books) did this tag last year and it sounded like fun so I thought I’d give it a go. I would’ve posted it way sooner but I thought I’d just hold onto it for Christmas 😜 Be sure to check out Melanie’s blog, it’s always full of great reviews and interesting discussion posts! (Note: She’s taking a break from blogging in general to focus on her writing career but definitely check her out!) Continue reading
Thank you Beth @ Reading Every Night for tagging me! I love reading her reviews! If you aren’t following her then you should definitely check out her blog and give her a follow! Continue reading
Tagged by The Girl Who Read Too Much (well she tagged everyone haha)
Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I decided to do a book tag. I was tagged by Cátia @TheGirlWhoReadsTooMuch to The Book Love Tag (well everyone was tagged in it but thanks anyways 🙂 ). This tag was created by Anette @AnetteReads so thanks for putting this together!
BRACE YOURSELF FOR A SICKENING AMOUNT OF PINK AND PURPLE.
Thank you to What’s On My Bookshelf? for nominating me to be a part of this book/blog tag! Be sure to check out her own blog! Discover her answers here: BookHarpy | SWBA
Alrighty, let’s get started!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
Thanks to Dee & Dre with CABESWATER for nominating me! I’m still a bit of a newbie here on the book blog circuit but I’ve loved every minute of it and cannot wait to do more! Alrighty, let’s get started…
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
- Answer the questions we have below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees